Support offered includes:
- TECHNICAL ADVICE (recommending or designing the best solution)
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION (adding functions and improving properties of materials)
- PROTOTYPE BUILDS (rolls, components or formats)
- TECHNICAL STUDIES (performing comparative tests)
- Spectrophotometers (UV-vis, IR), tensile testing machine
- Permeameter, goniometer, hardness
- Climate chamber, lamination press, plasma processing
- Electrical and thermal insulation
- Mechanical, chemical , barrier or optical properties
- Adhesive, permeability, surface energy solutions
To embark on mid- and long-term project collaborations
Since its inception, ADDEV Materials teams have led many large-scale R&D project collaborations at both national and European level.
These projects for the future are run in partnership with small and medium-sized businesses as well as large groups, and public research organisations including academic institutions, universities and schools. The principle is to bring together complementary technical skills so that the individual contribution of each partner is highlighted.
Several different types of project collaborations can be envisaged:
- National projects subsidised by a French Interministerial Single Fund (FUI).
- European projects subsidised by the EU:
“H20-20” or Horizon 2020 is a new programme to fund research and innovation that has been in place since 2014. It replaced “FP7”, the 7th European Framework Programme for Research and Development that funded research and innovation in Europe from 2007 to 2013.