Automotive & Specialty vehicles
ADDEV Materials has a wealth of expertise in high-performance materials. The company combines this technical knowledge with its top-class industrial resources to support the industry majors in the automotive and special purpose vehicle markets.
Once your project has reached its development phase, our experts in adhesive materials, technical foams and advanced papers and films can advise and support you with the definition of your requirements specifications. Our international production sites offer mass-production capabilities which meet the strictest requirements for quality and competitiveness.
Innovation is embedded in our DNA. This, supported by a business investment strategy firmly focused on the future, makes our company a partner of choice for vehicle and equipment manufacturers and for EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Service) providers. Together we can meet the transport challenges of the future: electric and hydrogen-fuelled vehicles, connected and self-driving cars, shared car ownership …
Main applications for our products in Automotive & Specialty vehicles
High-performance materials that help to keep the batteries at a correct temperature (heat dissipation and cooling system optimisation), electrical insulation and sealing of components in and around the motor or engine:
Interior customisation, passenger cell comfort, noise reduction (NVH, “squeak & rattle”)… our products are ideally suited to these applications:
- Weight reduction
Our products can be used to seal bodywork, assemble exterior elements (bumpers, emblems, etc.) :
- Weight reduction
Devising and converting products that protect electronic components (from dust, chemicals, water, etc.) and seal and dissipate heat from sensors and ECU:
Our added value
Our product expertise
Our experience and understanding of the most complex products and our partnerships with the world’s leading chemical producers place us in the perfect position to propose highly engineered and ready-to-use solutions for your automotive applications.
Our ranges of products include:
- Adhesive tapes: single-sided, double-sided, all types of backings/supports and adhesives
- Technical films: polyimide, PET, PP, and PE films
- Foams: PU, neoprene and silicone in a range of densities
- Papers & fibers: meta-aramid technologies, non-woven papers, vulcanised fibres
- Glues, resins and varnishes: PU, epoxy, silicone and other technologies. One-part and two-part
Our manufacturing capabilities for cutting and functionalisation of surfaces
We are commited to deliver converted or cut materials in their most finished possible form
The purpose of laminating is to combine materials to enhance the properties of a single film.
As high performance experts, technical consulting and the development of tailor-made solutions is at the heart of our business.
It is in this sense that our teams work closely with our customers.
Among the accompaniments proposed:
- Technical advices: Advocate or develop the best solution
- Performance Tuning: Adding Features and Improving Material Properties
- Realization of prototypes: In rolls, pieces or formats
- Technical studies: Realization of comparative tests in the laboratory
ADDEV Materials is an international company with manufacturing plants across Europe and in North America which can provide worldwide support for its customers:
- Europe: France, Belgium, Poland
- North America: USA, Canada