Adhesives & sealants
ADDEV Materials is a converter of high performance materials and offers a broad range of adhesives and sealants developed for all types of applications.
Despite the many mechanical assembly methods available (welding, riveting, bolting, etc.), bonding has now become a credible alternative that decreases mechanical stresses and reduces the weight of structures, notably in the aeronautics sector:
- excellent mechanical resistance to elongation, pull-off and shear
- compatibility with numerous substrates
- easy to use
- distribution of loads
- aesthetic appeal
- preservation of the integrity of the materials and of their strength
- optimisation of costs
- weight reduction of structures, etc.
We offer a broad range of adhesives and sealants (structural adhesives, assembly adhesives and sealant sealants). Moreover, we provide assistance to customers by recommending the best solution for each individual application - in the automotive, transport, aeronautical, construction, medical or manufacturing sectors.
- For all the various applications and substrates involved, we offer a very broad range of adhesives: one-part or two-part
- Epoxy adhesive, acrylic adhesive, cyanoacrylate adhesive, PU adhesive, silicone adhesive, etc.
- Which cure due to exposure to UV, at room temperature or due to the action of catalysts
- Packaged in pots, cartridges, aerosols or syringes
We also offer a comprehensive range of surface preparation primers and adhesive application aids (guns, spatulas, scrapers, etc.)